- Speaker from NSW Sport on considerations and benefits of encouraging children and young people to join our clubs. Several clubs have Child Protection Officers. Speaker mentioned that it will soon be mandatory for clubs to implement child safety standards if under 18 year olds participate in their activities. This is not just the physical safety or children.
If you want a sneak peak at the documentation for the upcoming club AGM on Saturday 29th June, it has now been prepared and can be found at:
In the coming weeks you will be receiving the Notice of and Agenda for the AGM and Special Resolution in the post as well as email reminders about this important club annual event, with further details of where and when it is being held and details of what takes place.
If you'd like to organise an activity for the club, but feel that you don't have the inspiration to choose what to do, the experience to plan it, or the confidence to lead it, then this might provide the help you need.
The members listed below have offered to help select, plan, survey & lead activities. Contact one of them and they will provide assistance and advice where possible.
The club invites you to submit activities for the Winter program (June 1 to September 15).
For more information see the email sent on May 5, or contact me.
-- Richard - Programme Co-ordinator
The Walk Grading Calculator excel spreadsheet that walk leaders have previously used for grading walks and cycling is now also available as a page on the All Nations website 'For members : Grading Calculator'.
Please use when adding a walk/cycle to the program.
- A Special Resolution will be voted upon at the AGM on Saturday June 29th in order to accept the updated ANB constitution. The consitution needed to be updated in line with the Associations Incorporation Regulation 2016.
- New ANB bank account has been opened with Westpac to facilitate online banking. Old CBA account to be closed within the next year.
- Approval for the provision of new prizes for the best sweet plate and best savoury plate brought to the AGM.
Please enter activity submissions for the Autumn programme which will run from March to May, including the first 2 weekends in June. Enter them via the club website "create content" form before Saturday 9 March 2019. For more information see the email sent on February 25.
- Photo competition (see previous news feed) closes 31st March 2019
- Yuri Bolotin spoke about "Bushwalking with a Purpose". Apart from promoting his book series on Gardens of Stone he mentioned these potential purposes to enhance one's enjoyment of a bushwalk:
Follow link to take part in this great Bushwalking NSW photo competiton with some lovely prizes (no limit on number of entries) .
You can use this to practise for the All Nations AGM photo competition in June!!
Please enter activity submissions for the Autumn programme which will run from March to May, including the first 2 weekends in June.
Enter them via the club website "create content" form before Saturday 9 March 2019.