Overland Track - Tasmania
I’ve booked to go on this 6-day guided walk and would love some familiar faces to join me. It’s one of the classic Australian bushwalks, through the heart of Tasmania’s World Heritage wilderness, from Cradle Mountain to Lake St Clair. It winds through dolerite mountains, alpine buttongrass plains, and temperate rainforest and takes in some of Tasmania’s most iconic scenery. Accommodation is in tents and three meals a day are supplied.
- Tour is with Tasmanian Expeditions https://www.tasmanianexpeditions.com.au/North-West-Tasmania/Guided/The-Overland-Track
- Cost per person $2295. Includes hire of tent, backpack and camping gear
- All meals included, prepared by guides. Food drop offs along the way.
- Start and finish in Launceston
- Deposit of $400 is required for booking, full payment to be paid by 21 November
- You must take out your own comprehensive travel insurance as ANB club insurance will not cover this trip