You are here
History and committee
Formerly the All Nations Club Walkabout Group, we were founded in 1964 to assist overseas and interstate immigrants to settle in Sydney. Then incorporated in 1992 as ANC Bushwalkers Inc, we became All Nations Bushwalkers Inc. in 2003.
The club is a member of Bushwalking NSW, through which our members are insured on club activities.
We hold an Annual General Meeting which all members are welcome to attend, at which the committee is elected to look after the running of the club for the year. The current committee members are:
- President: Charles (02 9798 7774)
- Secretary: Catharina (02 9229 3672)
- Treasurer: Helen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Membership Enquiries Officer: Yuko (email@example.com)
- Newsletter Editor: Fiona (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Program Coordinator: Liam (0416 003 127)
- Webmaster: Paul (email@example.com)