Summer program (December 2019 - February 2020) - submissions required
Please enter submissions for the Summer program which will run from December to February, including the first 2 weeks in March.
Enter them via the club website "create content" form before Sunday 24 November 2019.
Please keep in mind the following dates:
- December 21 - January 26 - School holidays
- December 25-26 - Christmas Day, Boxing Day
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- January 26 - Australia Day (Sunday)
- January 27 - Australia Day observed (Monday)
and the following events which may impact track availability:
- January 18 - Triathlon NSW Sprint Series - Kurnell
- January 19, February 23 - Sydney Trail Series: Manly Dam
- January 26 - Knapsack Lap Race, Glenbrook
- February 23 - Wentworth Falls Trail Run
- March 14 - Six Foot Track Marathon
- March 15 - Mt Portal Trail Run, Glenbrook
(You may want to check other events on runningcalendar.com.au or other sources.)
If your activity involves train travel, please check the City Rail weekend trackwork timetable before you choose a date. Use the current timetable (until January 23) or call 131 500.
Please email me if you have any questions, or if you need any suggestions of where you can lead an activity.
If you're a new leader, our activity mentors are eager to help you out.
Richard - Programme Co-ordinator
***Please use the Walk Grading Calculator (login required) on the club website to obtain the correct grade for an activity. If you have any queries about how to use it, or if it won't run for any reason, or you're having difficulties obtaining appropriate distance or height statistics, please contact Nick Collins on 0414 510 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Nick reminds us that individual ascents and descents of less than 30m (which is the height of a 10 storey building) do not count towards total ascents and descents to be used. Bushwalkers consider these to be mere 'undulations'!